Global COGO, Inc.
3-D Coordinate Geometry & Error Propagation
Based Upon the
Global Spatial Data Model (GSDM)
(Website established October 1997 - last modified May 31, 2014)
Email to Global COGO, Inc.
"Documentation of Wisconsin GPS Network Accuracies" is currently under construction - check back later or email Global COGO Inc. for additional information. Thanks!
The following data are all preliminary and subject to revision. If you have questions or find any discrepancies please notify author at Global COGO, Inc. via email. Thank you!
1. Diagram of Wisconsin GPS Network showing 9 stations and 16 baselines used in this project click here.
2. Least squares algorithm used to compute X/Y/Z coordinates and covariance matrix of the results click here.
3. Least squares adjustment of Wisconsin GPS network of 9 CORS stations holding sigma X/Y/Z to 0.010 m at stations FOLA and KEHA click here.
4. Printout of BURKORD(TM) file for computing network/local accuracies click here.
5. Computation of network and local accuracies for one scenario (holding control to 0.010 m). click here.
6. Comparison of computed X/Y/Z coordinates for various scenarios click here.
7. Comparison of network/local accuracies for various scenarios click here.
BURKORD® is a trademark of Global COGO, Inc.