Global COGO, Inc.
3-D Coordinate Geometry & Error Propagation
Based Upon the
Global Spatial Data Model (GSDM)
(Website established October 1997 - last modified May 31, 2020)
Email to Global COGO, Inc.
This site describes 12 different 3-D projects included in
Chapter 15 of the 2nd Edition of "The 3-D Global Spatial
Data Model (GSDM)." Email Global COGO Inc. for additional information.
(Of course, you could also just buy and use the book!)
1. Supplemental Control at NMSU click here.
2. Hypothesis testing at station BROMILOW click here.
3. Terrestrial observations for 3-D position click here.
4. No distortion solution - USPLSS example click here.
5. NM Initial Point and Principal Meridian click here.
6. Rio Grande River boundary NM and Texas click here.
7. First-order GPS leveling example in Wisconsin - pages 57, 58, and 59 at
8. NAVD 88 elevation on HARN Station REILLY click here.
9. NEXRAD Installation in Tucson - Shadow Height click here.
10. Location of NMSU Assoc. Eng'r Dean's desk in Goddard Hall by geodetic, state plane, and GSDM -
11. Underground Mapping Revisited click here.
12. Layout of parallel of latitude using the GSDM click here.
Copyright © 1997-2020 by
Global COGO, Inc
BURKORD® is a trademark of Global COGO, Inc.